Friday, December 23, 2011

Barry M glitter nail polish



£2.99 - Superdrug

I got this nail vanish from Superdrug a few weeks ago and left it on my dressing table for a while and forgot to use it! i reached for it this week and have been wearing it ever since. i am in love with it! and it makes me feel oh so christmasy! it has stolen my love over the silver glitter nail polish also by Barry M which before i started using this, i had the silver over different colored polish's as a topcoat.
the only thing i can say that is slightly annoying, is that it is the most horrible frustrating and LONG nail polish to take off, i put about 2 coats on of this and i am sitting there for ages trying to take it off. merrr! :(  .
but i am so happy with it and i deffo recommend!



Oh gosh, it is christmas eve! .. excited people? .. must admit i am slightly excited, feel like a big kid. but this will probs be my last post till after christmas, so i hope everyoneee has a beautiful day, enjoys themselves and is happy. (and gets all they wanted off santa ) follow me on twitter - @Georgahh for daily updates.

merry christmas and a happy new year 
xoxo